Join our team for the ultimate landscape experience!
Bob Jackson Landscapes, Inc. is one of Baltimore's leading residential design/build firms, serving some of the area's most important properties and clientele.
Be part of a dynamic team that develops exciting, award-winning installations. Enjoy the satisfaction of being part of creative jobs from start to finish!
Generous benefits for full time employees.
Bob Jackson Landscapes offers competitive wages and benefits and is an equal opportunity employer.
Full time employees are eligible for the following BJL benefits the first of the month after 30 days of employment:
- Seven paid holidays: New Years, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas day.
- Vacation: prorated vacation eligibility after 1 year of employment
- Sick and Safe Leave: The Maryland Healthy Working Families Act allows any employee to accrue up to 5 days of sick and safe leave within a calendar year; this time can’t be used during the first 106 days of employment.
- Health Insurance available with CareFirst BlueCross with 100% company paid deductible
- Vision Insurance with Davis Vision
- Dental Insurance with United Concordia
- Simple IRA Program with up to 3% matching contribution; plan is managed by T. Rowe Price
A career path for hourly field personnel.
We hire entry level and experienced field personnel. Career positions include:
- Senior Crewmember/Trainer
- Crew Assistant Supervisor
- Crew Supervisor Level 1, 2 and 3
- Field Manager
Take advantage of this unique career opportunity!
To begin the application process, please answer the following questions:
All applications are considered without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, handicap, citizenship or national origin, as required by law.
Designer, management, estimator and craftsman candidates please contact us for consideration.
Bob Jackson Landscapes welcomes outreach from experienced and entry level designers, estimators, account managers, masons, carpenters, irrigation specialists, and technicians who are interested in exploring career opportunities.
Call 410.356.1620 or email us to schedule a conversation.