Commercial Landscape Maintenance
Bob Jackson Landscapes provides comprehensive exterior landscape maintenance services for commercial, municipal and institutional properties in Greater Baltimore and Easton.
Our client service approach eliminates stress and lessens your workload by proactively managing every aspect of the landscape.
Proactive management delivers measurable results.
Proactive planning and collaboration ensure services meet your goals and expectations. Our proven process includes the initial site audit, customized service program, pre- and post-inspections, regular walk-throughs, and annual review.
Seasoned account managers make sure there are no neglected issues that diminish the safety, enjoyment, and impact of your landscape, freeing you to focus on your own priorities.
Operations are structured for accountability and efficiency.
Each property is assigned a dedicated team—account manager, field supervisor, and crew—for the season. Staff are trained on the customized specifications of your property to ensure consistent quality performance.
Frequent on-site inspections and reporting by account managers address issues before they arise, saving time and resources.
In-house specialists minimize response time and enhance quality control.
Our frontline crews are supported by in-house irrigation experts, plant health care and IPM specialists, designated enhancement crews, seasonal color team, design studio, and snow removal staff. These in-house resources allow us to control the schedule and quality of every element of our services, ensuring your absolute satisfaction.
Commercial landscape maintenance services include:
- Full-service turf maintenance
- Tree and shrub care
- Bed edging, mulching and weed control
- Spring clean-up and fall leaf removal
- Plant health care
- Integrated pest management
- Perennial care
- Irrigation maintenance and repair
- Seasonal flower rotations
- Water features and pond maintenance
- Subcontractor management
- Snow and de-icing services
Enhancements and Special Projects
- Containers and site furnishings
- Turf reseeding and aeration
- In-fill planting of trees, shrubs and perennials
- Holiday décor
- Seasonal flower rotations for beds, containers and hanging baskets
- Pavement and walkway maintenance
- Drainage, erosion control and water management
Design and Installation
- Master plan development
- Complete landscape renovation
- New landscape design and installation
- Masonry walls, walkways and patios
- Wood and metal pergola, trellis and fencing
- Irrigation system design and installation
- Presentation to community and corporate boards
- Collaboration with architects, builders and engineers
Our customer-focused approach and responsiveness are especially effective for commercial property managers and HOAs that desire accountability, proactive management, and measurable results.
Call 410.356.1620 or email us to inquire about services for your property.